FMT100 is a tracking terminal with GNSS and GSM connectivity, which is able to collect device coordinates and transfer them via GSM network to server. This device is perfectly suitable for applications, which need location acquirement of remote objects.
GSM / GPRS / GNSS features:
- Teltonika TM2500 multi-band module (GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz);
- GPRS class 12;
- SMS (text, data);
- Integrated GNSS receiver;
- Up to -165 dBm GNSS receiver sensitivity.
- Built-in movement sensor;
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.0;
- Internal High Gain GNSS antenna;
- Internal High Gain GSM antenna;
- 128MB internal flash memory;
- 170 mAh Li-ion rechargeable 3.7 V battery.
- Power supply: 10 ÷ 30 V;
- USB port;
- 2 LEDs indicating device status.
- Fast position fix;
- High Quality track even in high density urban canyon;
- Small case;
- High gain internal GNSS and GSM antennas;
- 2 LED status indication;
- Real-time tracking;
- Smart data acquisition based on:
- Ignition or any other I/O event.
- Sending acquired data via GPRS;
- GPRS and SMS I/O events;
- Virtual odometer;
- Jamming detection;
- Configurable using Secured SMS Commands;
- Spy call;
- Overvoltage protection.
Current consumption at 12 V (Power supply 10...30 V DC)
GPRS: average 6.5 mA
Nominal: average 24 mA,
GNSS sleep: average 6.5 mA
Deep Sleep: average 5 mA
Online Deep Sleep: average 5.5 mA
Ultra Deep Sleep: average 2.5 mA
Battery charge current Average 120 mA Rated current 250 mA Operating temperature (without battery) -40..+85 °C Storage temperature (without battery) -40..+85 °C Storage relative humidity 5..95% (no condensation) Internal fuse 3A, 125V Power Cable + Device + case + battery weight 80 g
The FMT100 device is supplied to the customer in a cardboard box containing all the equipment that is necessary for operation. The package contains:
- Already implemented FMT100 device;
- Top and bottom device cover parts;
- Li-ion battery.