Hytera VM580D is an ultra-thin, ultra-lightweight body-worn camera which is ideal for users who need to respond quickly to situations without being weighed down.
VM580D captures evidence in 1080p HD video and records details up to 10m away in low-light conditions thanks to its infrared camera technology. And including battery and clip, it weighs just 172g.
Hytera VM580D is a rugged yet compact body-worn camera which is lightweight and easy to use. Hytera body worn cameras and software applications provide a simple, secure and efficient way to capture and manage evidence and deter antisocial behaviour and crime – VM580D is ideal for security teams looking for a lightweight, slimline body worn camera for their patrols.
- Long-lasting battery life – up to 9 hours of recording battery life and 250 hours standby battery life.
- Lightweight and compact – weighs 172g and is 20mm thick, yet conforms to IP68, MIL-STD-810G and 2.0m drop-test certifications.
- Infrared camera technology – captures clear videos and photos in low-light conditions.
- Battery backup – the unit can power itself without a battery for up to 5 minutes if it is removed during operation.
- Video pre-record – hold up to 30 seconds footage in the camera’s short-term memory which is automatically added to the start of a recording in case the “record” button can’t be pressed in time.
- Totally secure – no expandable or removable storage and password-protected screen. Evidence can only be removed from the camera using Hytera’s authorised evidence management software applications.
For more detail on the features of Hytera body worn cameras, please visit our Hytera bodycam page.
Evidence Management Software
STANDARD APPLICATION - free-of-charge
Free-of-charge software which comes with each body-worn camera.
- Programme and manage bodycams – recording settings, timestamp information, pre-and post-record time, etc.
- Manage evidence from one camera at a time.
- Password protected.
OPTIONAL APPLICATION - £650.00 RRP (ex. VAT)
Integrated Device Station (IDS)
Professional evidence management software application.
- Analyse, tag and filter evidence in one place.
- Extract data from multiple cameras simultaneously (requires multi-charger) – files are stored locally and not uploaded to a cloud platform.
- Two-layer security – login via password or biometrics and authenticated by a USB licence dongle.