Hytera VM750D is a premium body worn camera with both slimline design and rugged build. Ideal for professional security and law enforcement users, VM750D helps to capture high-quality evidence of crime and antisocial behaviour and act as a deterrent during critical situations.
VM750D boasts impressive features including an Android-inspired operating system, 2.8inch touch screen, SOS button, NFC-enabled ID and built-in battery backup which can power the unit for up to 5 minutes if the battery is removed.
Hytera VM750D brings body worn camera users some of the best features available to them to enhance their security operations. A slimline yet rugged professional bodycam, VM750D is easy to use thanks to its Android-inspired OS and 2.8inch touch screen, and captures the highest quality evidence even in low-light conditions thanks to its 40MP HD camera.
- Long-lasting battery life – up to 11 hours of recording battery life and 250 hours standby battery life.
- Lightweight and compact – weighs 210g and is 26mm thick, yet conforms to IP68, MIL-STD-810G and 2.0m drop-test certifications.
- Infrared camera technology – captures clear videos and photos in low-light conditions.
- Battery backup – the unit can power itself without a battery for up to 5 minutes if it is removed during operation.
- NFC-enabled ID switchover – users can assign themselves to a camera using an NFC ID card for more efficient operations.
- Video pre-record – hold up to 30 seconds footage in the camera’s short-term memory which is automatically added to the start of a recording in case the “record” button can’t be pressed in time.
- Totally secure – no expandable or removable storage and password-protected screen. Evidence can only be removed from the camera using Hytera’s authorised evidence management software applications.
For more detail on the features of Hytera body worn cameras, please visit our Hytera bodycam page.
Evidence Management Software
STANDARD APPLICATION - free-of-charge
Free-of-charge software which comes with each body-worn camera.
- Programme and manage bodycams – recording settings, timestamp information, pre-and post-record time, etc.
- Manage evidence from one camera at a time.
- Password protected.
OPTIONAL APPLICATION - £650.00 RRP (ex. VAT)
Integrated Device Station (IDS)
Professional evidence management software application.
- Analyse, tag and filter evidence in one place.
- Extract data from multiple cameras simultaneously (requires multi-charger) – files are stored locally and not uploaded to a cloud platform.
- Two-layer security – login via password or biometrics and authenticated by a USB licence dongle.